Friday, July 19, 2013
I tried to deploy a task sequence with joining a workgroup and specifying an administrator password and account enabled. The error I got while trying to logon was that the administrator account was disabled. I've tried it repeatedly with images known to have worked if the domain was joined. I've come to the conclusion that this is a bug. I got around it by going into safe mode and enabling the account. It's not a big deal, as my use for this TS was to deploy an image that was clean and I could use to build with.
Posted by B is a veggie at 10:59 AM
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
I had a computer that was working fine before, suddenly unable to load the task sequence. The error was "The task sequence failed to start with error 0X80070570". Same as MDT, need to blow away the _SMStasksequence folders or better yet, the entire hard drive.